- Two coat alkyd oil and latex primer combination
- Engineered to reduce cupping, twisting and bowing
- Sealed knots to provide a seamless appearance
- Naturally resistant to insects and rot
- Long lengths for fewer joints
- Indoor and outdoor applications
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Fastest, Easiest to Install Stone Veneer.
Evolve Stone has nailed it on all fronts. Evolve Stone is the only mortarless, color-throughout stone veneer that installs up to 10X faster and is a fraction of the weight compared to the competition. It looks and feels like real stone and installs with the ease of a finish nailer.
No mortar. No hardware. Nothing like you’ve ever seen before. This is the future of mortarless stone veneer. This is Evolve Stone.
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials its made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
We have 70 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future! When you join the Capital team, you are empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
This position operates a commercial truck to deliver product to customers according to written orders, ensuring accurate product delivery at each stop.
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Operates commercial tractor and trailer safely at all times including exiting and entering the yard, driving on public roads and delivering product to customer facilities.
- Provides excellent customer service in an efficient manner
- Conducts all driving in a safe and courteous manner
- Maintains DOT certifications and logs according to state and federal regulations and company policy
- Secures loads with belts and protects loads by tarping as necessary
- Assists unloading by removing tarps and belts assuring that correct product is removed from the trailer
- Maintains paperwork as necessary on deliveries and returns
- Maintains clean interior of vehicle
- Submits requests for cleaning of vehicle to keep neat appearance
- Presents personal appearance as pleasant, neat and clean as a representative of Capital
- Performs all required pre and post trip inspections on vehicle
- Promptly reports all truck maintenance issues and/or equipment failures
- Maintains a current, correct and legal logbook
- Informs supervisor in advance when legal driving and working hours are getting close to limit
- Weighs loads as required and does not attempt to drive a vehicle that is overweight
- Attend Drivers Safety Meetings as required
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun.
Easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant
A bright white finish that improves interior appearance and lighting, is watertight and mold resistant, and cleans easily with soap and water are just a few of the reasons Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is ideal for home garage and workshop applications.
Stix Engineered Structural Timber
STIX Engineered Structural Timber is manufactured from WR Cedar lumber. With a hollow core, it’s 1/3 the weight of regular green timber and makes it ideal for concealing lighting wiring. Kiln-drying reduces the chance of warping and is perfect when paired with the LINX Pergola System.
Both pair perfectly with Wild Hog Railing!
Position Summary: Operates a forklift to lift, load, or move material. Operates chainsaw to cut material as needed. Inspects and maintains forklift and chainsaw equipment as needed.
- Notifies Supervisor of any necessary equipment maintenance/repair.
- Bands lumber product for storage or shipping.
- Assists in moving of inventory for storage within the yard area as directed.
- Properly stores inventory, keeping it level and covered as necessary.
- Assists in inventory and/or cycle counts as directed.
- May operate saw equipment intermittently.
- Assists in keeping all lanes and areas clean and clear for traffic.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Remains flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur throughout the course of employment.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 1-4 years previous experience with forklifts and other machinery (as designated by and at the discretion of the Division and Operations Manager for the particular position available).
- Active Forklift Certification.
- Good knowledge of lumber products.
- Basic Math skills.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Able to lift, shift, and push weight up to 75 pounds.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position.
- Excellent attendance is required for this fast-paced position.
- Possible overtime and weekend hours may be required for this position.
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. Not only do we create and preserve a safe work environment, we also strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager for our Portland, OR location. The focus of this position is confident, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
Does this sound like you? Click the link below to apply!
Vista Railings provides high-end aluminum railing and glass railing solutions that meet the quality standards and safety demands of today’s family home situations. With a wide variety of options, you’ll find the perfect style of aluminum railing to match your home.
It’s a CINCH!
CINCH Railing is an easy to install, pre-assembled galvanized steel railing system backed with a 15 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. CINCH features a sleek powder coated satin finish in two colors: black and bronze. Contact us for more information on CINCH.
CDA developed a realistic, natural process to create an aged wood product that is contaminant free, affordable and readily available. The process is the solution that the building industry has been looking to achieve.