Boral Versetta Stone
Versetta Stone® panelized stone veneer is in keeping with Boral’s high standard of excellence. With no need to paint, coat, or seal, it is backed by a 50-year limited warranty including one-time transferability. Versetta Stone® is a mortarless, cement-based manufactured stone veneer with a unique, panelized design that is installed with mechanical fasteners, adding the beautiful detail of traditional stone masonry with a modern installation method.
Cedar doesn’t readily absorb moisture – and, since moisture is what creates twisting and splitting, cedar siding tends to lie flush and straight. Western Red Cedar siding has unique, natural performance characteristics and exceptional beauty that bring warmth, character, and longevity to siding projects.
- You’re a driven, fast-paced and a decisive sales person.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate, and you have a sense of urgency.
- You’re known for building high quality relationships both inside and outside the organization that lead to results.
- You’re results focused and willing to make the right decisions to both support your customers and help your organization exceed its goals.
- You’re flexible and adaptable—you deal well with complexity, and can change gears on the fly, to make things happen.
If you are seeing yourself in these words and love to have fun, we’d love for you to apply for a Sales Role. We are always looking for Outside Account Managers and Inside Sellers. Please click the link below!
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. We create and preserve a safe work environment, know and obey the rules of our business and strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.
Come join the team in Tacoma. As a Product Specialist you will assist in the development of marketing campaigns and strategies for assigned organizational products or product lines. Conduct research to identify potential and existing customers, competitors and markets for company products!
Sound like a good fit for you? Apply today!
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
- Services customers at the walk in counter who may need information or product
- Fields phone and in-person inquiries providing pricing/quotes from established price books/lists and product information
- Coordinates orders with yard personnel
- Assists customers with problems
- Communicates order information and status to appropriate Account Managers for their customers
- Participates in physical inventories
- Maintains on-going product knowledge
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of an associates degree from an accredited academic institution or commensurate industry experience
- Knowledge of the industry, the Company and the products and services provided
- Strong math, accounting, interpersonal and English language communication skills
- A basic knowledge of computer systems
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials its made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
We have 70 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future! When you join the Capital team, you are empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
This position operates a commercial truck to deliver product to customers according to written orders, ensuring accurate product delivery at each stop.
Principal Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Operates commercial tractor and trailer safely at all times including exiting and entering the yard, driving on public roads and delivering product to customer facilities.
- Provides excellent customer service in an efficient manner
- Conducts all driving in a safe and courteous manner
- Maintains DOT certifications and logs according to state and federal regulations and company policy
- Secures loads with belts and protects loads by tarping as necessary
- Assists unloading by removing tarps and belts assuring that correct product is removed from the trailer
- Maintains paperwork as necessary on deliveries and returns
- Maintains clean interior of vehicle
- Submits requests for cleaning of vehicle to keep neat appearance
- Presents personal appearance as pleasant, neat and clean as a representative of Capital
- Performs all required pre and post trip inspections on vehicle
- Promptly reports all truck maintenance issues and/or equipment failures
- Maintains a current, correct and legal logbook
- Informs supervisor in advance when legal driving and working hours are getting close to limit
- Weighs loads as required and does not attempt to drive a vehicle that is overweight
- Attend Drivers Safety Meetings as required
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun.
Wolf PVC Decking is strong and lightweight, featuring polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and an acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate (ASA)capstock for superior durability. It will not split or rot, and is resistant to mold, mildew and insects.
Extremely strong and Moisture-Resistant.
Wolf Capped Composite Decking is made from a combination of wood fiber and plastic, resulting in a board that will not warp, crack or swell. Low-maintenance capped composite deckboards are highly resistant to the sun’s damaging UV rays.
What Is Wild Hog?
Wild Hog Railing is a new product specifically designed for the consumer. Originating from big and bulky welded hog panels, our smaller size panels are perfect for any railing application. With a 6 gauge welded 4″x4″ mesh pattern Wild Hog Railing allows for great visibility and while being extremely durable.
The coolest railing on earth!
The Power To Build
SIMPSON Strong-Tie continues to broaden their construction solutions to give you the power to build.
The Roseburg Framing System consists of: RFPI Joists used in floor and roof construction. All of the components are engineered to the industry’s highest standards to help contractors build solid, durable, and better performing framing systems compared to ordinary dimension lumber.
Over 75 years of manufacturing experience, consistent quality at competitive prices, and knowledgeable customer support team.