Vista Railings provides high-end aluminum railing and glass railing solutions that meet the quality standards and safety demands of today’s family home situations. With a wide variety of options, you’ll find the perfect style of aluminum railing to match your home.
Ready for your vision.
With the ability to fit into any structural design, X-Beam 24F-V4 offers a significant cost savings over Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) Parallel Strand Lumber (PSL) and frequently can be substituted size for size.
- Up to 25% savings compared to laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
- Architectural appearance grade
- Made from renewable second growth resources
It’s a CINCH!
CINCH Railing is an easy to install, pre-assembled galvanized steel railing system backed with a 15 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. CINCH features a sleek powder coated satin finish in two colors: black and bronze. Contact us for more information on CINCH.
Cedar doesn’t readily absorb moisture – and, since moisture is what creates twisting and splitting, cedar siding tends to lie flush and straight. Western Red Cedar siding has unique, natural performance characteristics and exceptional beauty that bring warmth, character, and longevity to siding projects.
We are currently seeking a full-time Forklift Operator for our Salt Lake City Branch that reports directly to our Operations Manager. This position Operates a forklift to lift, load, or move material. Inspects and maintains forklift equipment as needed.
- Reads hand written or system generated sales order to determine product
- Notes all special instructions for filling an order
- Accurately pulls delivery orders and stages for loading as directed
- Accurately pulls delivery orders and packages as directed
- Loads product on trailers for delivery
- Unloads product from incoming rail cars or trailers checking manifest
- Notes all discrepancies and reviews these with Supervisor
- Safely, accurately, courteously loads product on customer’s truck/trailer
- Notifies Supervisor of any request to load a potential unsafe vehicle
- Notifies Supervisor of any request to overload a vehicle
- Operates forklift safely at all times following all safety rules and regulations
- Performs daily inspections of forklift(s) as required by OSHA and Capital Lumber Company standards
- Notifies Supervisory of any necessary equipment maintenance/repair or safety concerns
- Bands lumber product for storage or shipping
- Assists in moving of inventory for storage within the yard area as directed
- Properly stores inventory – level and covered as necessary
- Assists in inventory and/or cycle counts as directed
- May operate saw equipment intermittently
- Assist in keeping all lanes and areas clean and clear for traffic
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
What Is Wild Hog?
Wild Hog Railing is a new product specifically designed for the consumer. Originating from big and bulky welded hog panels, our smaller size panels are perfect for any railing application. With a 6 gauge welded 4″x4″ mesh pattern Wild Hog Railing allows for great visibility and while being extremely durable.
The coolest railing on earth!
Start Now to Reduce the Risk of Moisture Damage and Mold Growth.
At the heart of the system are TYPAR Weather Resistant Barriers (WRB) which act as air and moisture barriers, while allowing moisture vapor to escape from the wall cavity. Installed before the exterior siding, TYPAR WRBs also protect the structure from Nature’s harshest elements with exceptional tear strength and ultraviolet stability.
Where Form Beautifully Meets Function
Your deck is more than just boards. It’s also railing. And deck framing. Possibly a pergola. Outdoor lighting. And definitely some patio furniture. Every Trex piece can stand on its own with signature style and strength, or come together as one weather-shrugging, long-lasting, easy-to-care-for outdoor oasis.
It’s Outdoor Living, Elevated
Trex is the world’s #1 decking brand and the inventor of wood-alternative composite decking.
The most common residential deck railing designs are built on-site using pressure treated lumber. Pressure-treated wood is stainable, hard enough to resist abuse, and many brands carry a lifetime warranty.