We are currently seeking a part-time Accounts Payable Clerk for our Salt Lake City Branch. This position will provide broad administrative and staff support for the organization. Prepares reports and presentation materials. Receives and responds to correspondence and performs other clerical duties to support the daily business.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- High School Diploma
- Experience in administrative field preferred, but not required
- Detail-oriented with ability to produce consistent error-free results
- Ability to be collaborative and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers
- Working knowledge of office equipment; computer terminal, calculator, copier, fax machine and telephone equipment
- Minimum keying speed of 45 WPM
- Good working knowledge of PC software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to drive and be accountable for results in a fast paced environment
Easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant
A bright white finish that improves interior appearance and lighting, is watertight and mold resistant, and cleans easily with soap and water are just a few of the reasons Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard is ideal for home garage and workshop applications.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Rep for our Salt Lake City Branch, reporting directly to our Inside Sales Manager. This position will work to satisfy the needs of the customer by means of information, products, problem solving and services available through Capital. Some of the key essential functions are:
- Receives and writes orders from customers over the phone providing pricing, product
and delivery information
- Services customers at the walk in counter who may need information or product
- Fields phone and in-person inquiries providing pricing/quotes from established price
books/lists and product information
- Coordinates orders with yard personnel
- Assists customers with problems
- Communicates order information and status to appropriate Account Managers for their
- Participates in physical inventories
- Maintain on-going product knowledge
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and
adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. We create and preserve a safe work environment, know and obey the rules of our business and strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.
Vista Railings provides high-end aluminum railing and glass railing solutions that meet the quality standards and safety demands of today’s family home situations. With a wide variety of options, you’ll find the perfect style of aluminum railing to match your home.
Ready for your vision.
With the ability to fit into any structural design, X-Beam 24F-V4 offers a significant cost savings over Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL) Parallel Strand Lumber (PSL) and frequently can be substituted size for size.
- Up to 25% savings compared to laminated veneer lumber (LVL)
- Architectural appearance grade
- Made from renewable second growth resources
It’s a CINCH!
CINCH Railing is an easy to install, pre-assembled galvanized steel railing system backed with a 15 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. CINCH features a sleek powder coated satin finish in two colors: black and bronze. Contact us for more information on CINCH.
Cedar doesn’t readily absorb moisture – and, since moisture is what creates twisting and splitting, cedar siding tends to lie flush and straight. Western Red Cedar siding has unique, natural performance characteristics and exceptional beauty that bring warmth, character, and longevity to siding projects.
We are currently seeking a full-time Forklift Operator for our Salt Lake City Branch that reports directly to our Operations Manager. This position Operates a forklift to lift, load, or move material. Inspects and maintains forklift equipment as needed.
- Reads hand written or system generated sales order to determine product
- Notes all special instructions for filling an order
- Accurately pulls delivery orders and stages for loading as directed
- Accurately pulls delivery orders and packages as directed
- Loads product on trailers for delivery
- Unloads product from incoming rail cars or trailers checking manifest
- Notes all discrepancies and reviews these with Supervisor
- Safely, accurately, courteously loads product on customer’s truck/trailer
- Notifies Supervisor of any request to load a potential unsafe vehicle
- Notifies Supervisor of any request to overload a vehicle
- Operates forklift safely at all times following all safety rules and regulations
- Performs daily inspections of forklift(s) as required by OSHA and Capital Lumber Company standards
- Notifies Supervisory of any necessary equipment maintenance/repair or safety concerns
- Bands lumber product for storage or shipping
- Assists in moving of inventory for storage within the yard area as directed
- Properly stores inventory – level and covered as necessary
- Assists in inventory and/or cycle counts as directed
- May operate saw equipment intermittently
- Assist in keeping all lanes and areas clean and clear for traffic
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
What Is Wild Hog?
Wild Hog Railing is a new product specifically designed for the consumer. Originating from big and bulky welded hog panels, our smaller size panels are perfect for any railing application. With a 6 gauge welded 4″x4″ mesh pattern Wild Hog Railing allows for great visibility and while being extremely durable.