Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
We are currently looking for a Merchandising Specialist for our Healdsburg Branch. *THIS POSITION WILL BE IN THE SOUTH BAY AREA* and is responsible for representing Capital, effectively working in teams or individually to perform resets and other work including but not limited to reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, corrections and inventory activity.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- High School Diploma required and/or 1-2 years customer service experience in retail is preferred but not required
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Able to read and understand a schematic written in English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Attention to details, safety and quality
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- Must be outgoing and able to accurately troubleshoot hurdles.
- Ability to anticipate, analyze, and prioritize complex problems
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing technology CRM, smartphones or other handheld devices
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to assigned locations at assigned times
- Must be to travel to assigned stores and meetings as needed