Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. We also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
At Capital, we have over 65 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
We are currently looking for a Merchandising Specialist for our Chino Branch. This position is responsible for representing Capital, effectively working in teams or individually to perform resets and other work including but not limited to reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, corrections and inventory activity.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- High School Diploma required and/or 1-2 years customer service experience in retail is preferred but not required
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Able to read and understand a schematic written in English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Attention to details, safety and quality
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- Must be outgoing and able to accurately troubleshoot hurdles.
- Ability to anticipate, analyze, and prioritize complex problems
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing technology CRM, smartphones or other handheld devices
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to assigned locations at assigned times
- Must be to travel to assigned stores and meetings as needed