Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
We are currently seeking a full-time Forklift Operator with a background in Engineered Wood Products for our Denver Branch that reports directly to our Operations Manager. This role also receives instructions from the Team Lead, Operations Lead, and/or Supervisor.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- 1-4 years previous experience with forklifts and other machinery (as designated by and at the discretion of the Division and Operations Manager for the particular position available).
- Active Forklift Certification.
- Good knowledge of lumber products.
- Basic Math skills.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- Able to lift, shift, and push weight up to 75 pounds.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position.
- Excellent attendance is required for this fast-paced position.
- Possible overtime and weekend hours may be required for this position.
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. Not only do we create and preserve a safe work environment, we also strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.