Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we have 70 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
The Branch HR Administrator provides local HR guidance and support for the branch leadership team and employee population in alignment with Capital HR practices.
Education / Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related experience required;
• PHR / SPHR Certification preferred.
• Minimum 3 years Human Resources generalist experience with demonstrated experience developing strong collaborative business relationships.
• High level of confidentially with sensitive information and professionalism.
• Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment law, employee relations and corporate policies and procedures.
• Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions.
Please click the link below to apply and find out more details!