Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
The Branch HR Administrator provides local HR guidance and support for the branch leadership team and employee population in alignment with Capital HR practices.
Education / Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related experience required
- PHR / SPHR Certification preferred
- Minimum 3 years Human Resources Generalist experience with demonstrated experience developing strong collaborative business relationships
- High level of confidentially with sensitive information and professionalism
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment law, employee relations and corporate policies and procedures
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to drive and be accountable for results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to anticipate, analyze, and prioritize complex problems including: * Ability to present ideas in a clear and compelling manner, both verbally and in written format. * Strong listening and conflict resolution skills. * Strong presentation and training facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated proficiency in HRIS systems Paycom or other.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
Please click the link below to apply and find out more details!