Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
This is an entry level position. While safety experience is preferred, we are happy to provide training to someone with exceptional attendance and a can -do attitude. Do you consider yourself a leader with exceptional work ethic? Apply today!
- Safety experience preferred
- Knowledge of safety policies and applicable (OSHA) standards a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual skills in English & Spanish required
- Ability to conduct training
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Good knowledge of lumber products preferred
- Have forklift experience and certification with ability to teach and certify forklift safety as well as train operations staff on operations and quality standards
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to work at a faster than average pace in which high quality and organized results are produced
- Collaborative and team focused with the ability to influence others to assure policies and procedures are followed
- Ability to deliver high quality, detailed error free work on a consistent basis
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. Not only do we create and preserve a safe work environment, we also strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.