Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
- You’re a driven, fast-paced and a decisive sales person.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate, and you have a sense of urgency.
- You’re known for building high quality relationships both inside and outside the organization that lead to results.
- You’re results focused and willing to make the right decisions to both support your customers and help your organization exceed its goals.
- You’re flexible and adaptable—you deal well with complexity, and can change gears on the fly, to make things happen.
- Participates in and supports daily sales activity
- Assist in development and implementation of special sales plans and programs
- Responsible for maintaining program pricing pages for sales team
- Introduces new products to sales departments and coordinates product education for Capital Lumber employees and customers
- Purchases, manages and maintains inventory to Capital standards for turns, turn and earn and budgeted levels through an inventory model system
- Responsible for inventory budgeting process and related ROA projections and management
- Manage inventory levels to meet aging targets
- Participate in leading physical inventory and cycle counting
- Researches and cultivates new vendors
- Interact with current vendors; purchasing products and maintaining relationships
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
If you are seeing yourself in these words and love to have fun, we’d love for you to apply for our Product Manager role. Please click the link below!