Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we have 70 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
In your new adventure as a Capital Lumber Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Participates in and supports daily sales activity
- Assist in development and implementation of special sales plans and programs
- Responsible for maintaining program pricing pages for sales team.
- Introduces new products to sales departments and coordinates product education for Capital Lumber employees and customers
- Purchases, manages and maintains inventory to Capital standards for turns, turn and earn and budgeted levels through an inventory model system.
- Responsible for inventory budgeting process and related ROA projections and management.
- Manage inventory levels to meet aging targets
- Participate in leading physical inventory and cycle counting
- Researches and cultivates new vendors
- Interact with current vendors; purchasing products and maintaining relationships
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
We believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. To be considered, please apply now!