Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
“We’re in the People business, we just happen to sell lumber.”
Capital Denver is looking for a highly detailed and process-oriented multi-tasker to fill our Quality Control role within the Operations Department. This role will be directly responsible for the accuracy and quality of product for shipment and storage.
As a Capital team member, you are EMPOWERED to build and maintain collaborative relationships and find innovative and creative solutions. You are adaptable to change and focused on developing yourself and others.
- Performs order checks for quality and accuracy
- Serve as primary liaison for communication of quality control procedures
- Responsible for Quality Control training and development of pullers
- Maintain excellent working relationships to provide continuous feedback
- Assist in maintaining order flow within the Operations Department
- Coordinate with Operations personnel to ensure quality standards are being met
- Make suggestions to improve overall accuracy
- Work with Inventory Control to maintain accurate cycle counts
- Process and document returns, as required, following the established procedures
- Perform all tasks in a safe manner
- Operates forklift, as necessary, to assist team and department
- Perform other work-related tasks, as assigned by supervisor
If this sounds like you, please click the link below and apply!