Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
- Assists the Operations Manager in all areas of yard operations as directed
- Oversees and directs forklift operation in shipping and receiving orders
- Schedules and distributes sales orders to staff.
- Checks receiving orders for accuracy and notifies appropriate Managers of discrepancies
- Responsible for overseeing the accurate loading of all delivery orders
- Oversees the re-manufacturing process, if present
- Performs cycle inventory counts and assists in regularly scheduled inventories
- Responsible for housekeeping of the yard, performing and appropriately delegating the nightly checklist
- Responsible for training and retraining of new and current employees
- Operates a forklift as necessary to assist in meeting a schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a reasonable level of supplies
- Ensures that all policies, programs, guidelines and procedures are implemented and practiced as expected
- Maintains and appropriately shares records of all safety issues
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
If this interests you and you love to have fun at work, please click the link below!