Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
- You’re fast-paced and willing to get your hands dirty.
- You are a leader who provides great support to those around you.
- You have the patience needed and drive to train others in your area of expertise.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate, and are driven to solve them all.
- You’re flexible and adaptable—you deal well with complexity, and can change gears on the fly, to make things happen.
Education / Experience and Skills
• Minimum three (3) years experience in wholesale building materials or related industry, including one (1) year of
experience in leading a team
• Good knowledge of lumber products
• Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions
• Ability to work at a faster than average pace in which quality is never compromised
• Ability to make quick and calculated decisions within a fast and ever changing environment
• Collaborative and team focused with the ability to influence others to assure policies and procedures are followed
• Ability to deliver high quality, detailed error free work on a consistent basis
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to the extent required to receive and communicate information as necessary to the position.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds
• Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
If you are seeing yourself in these words and love to have fun at work, we’d love for you to apply. Please click the link below!