Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
At Capital, we have 65 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative for our Healdsburg Branch reporting directly to our Branch and/or Sales Manager. The position will Represents Capital’s business interests as defined by the Mission Statement, particularly in efforts to develop and maintain its existing and prospective customer base as trading partners. Works to satisfy the needs of the customer by means of information, products, problem solving and services available through Capital. Some of the key essential functions are:
Receives and writes orders from customers over the phone providing pricing, product and delivery information
- Services customers at the walk in counter who may need information or product
- Fields phone and in-person inquiries providing pricing/quotes from established price books/lists and product information
- Coordinates orders with yard personnel
- Assists customers with problems
- Communicates order information and status to appropriate Account Managers for their customers
- Participates in physical inventories
- Maintains on-going product knowledge
- Perform other work related duties as assigned by your supervisor and be flexible and adaptable to changes that will occur during the course of employment
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of an associates degree from an accredited academic institution or commensurate industry experience
- Knowledge of the industry, the Company and the products and services provided
- Strong math, accounting, interpersonal and English language communication skills
- A basic knowledge of computer systems
At Capital, we believe in developing our employees and promoting from within. We also believe a team that works hard should also make room to have fun. We create and preserve a safe work environment, know and obey the rules of our business and strive for continuous improvement. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and vacation time. To be considered, please apply now.