Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
We are looking for candidates that:
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement, prefers varied activities and is results focused.
- Desire a fast-paced, innovative environment with creative problem solving opportunities.
- Have the ability to build rapport and relationships focused on achieving results, while engaging the commitment of others.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field, or equivalent education or experience
- Management experience with complex P&L and balance sheet responsibility.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible strategic, operational, and service experience; wholesale lumber distribution business experience helpful, but not required.
We offer competitive pay and incentive plan, comprehensive benefits and vacation time.
To be considered, please apply now!