Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
- You have experience in the administrative field with knowledge and ideas to share.
- You are a highly detail oriented and efficient.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate, and enjoy producing high quality work time after time.
- You are collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You’re flexible and adaptable—you deal well with complexity, and can change gears on the fly, to make things happen.
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent education or experience
- Minimum of two years experience in office and or/operations services
- Minimum of one year experience in accounting functions; payable and receivable
- Good working knowledge of PC software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to model the Capital Values and to provide innovative solutions
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work
- Ability to be collaborative and provide helpful communication to management, peers and customers
- High attention to detail and comfortable with repetitive routines
- High level of confidentially with sensitive information
If you are seeing yourself in these words and love to have fun, we want you to apply for our Administrative Coordinator II- AR Role! Please click the link below to apply and find out more details.