Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. We also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
At Capital, we have over 65 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager for our Chino Branch. This position will manage all aspects of a product, from conception to sale. Monitors marketplace trends and develops appropriate sales and marketing strategies. This role will also research current trends in the market and will create new products to meet customer needs.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Eight years of experience in lumber industry with vendor relationships
- Understanding of profit/loss as it pertains to sales, inventory and bottom line business management
- Ability to model the Capital values and to provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate, motivate and engage commitment of customers and team members
- Ability to drive and be accountable for results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and have multiple projects going simultaneously
- A strong sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Results focused with ability to make quick decisions to changing conditions
- Strong follow-up is necessary on tasks to ensure proper results
- Detail-oriented with ability to handle details quickly, correctly and efficiently
- Must be able to travel occasionally