Where Empowered Talent Creates Sustained Success
At Capital, we know that a building is only as strong as the materials it’s made of. And we also know that a company is only as strong as the employees who keep it running. Because of this, we value more than just delivering the best products. We value investing in the best people.
At Capital, we have 65 years of success behind us, but we need innovative and dedicated employees to take us into the future. When you join the Capital team, you’re empowered to succeed, encouraged to grow, and rewarded for your hard work.
- You thrive when you have multiple challenges on your plate.
- You’re known for building high quality relationships both inside and outside the organization that lead to results.
- You’re results focused and willing to make the right decisions to both support your customers and help your organization exceed its goals.
- You’re flexible and adaptable—you deal well with complexity, and can change gears on the fly, to make things happen.
Ideal Candidate Background
- Finance/Accounting Manager with strong understanding of business drivers and keys to obtaining financial results
- 5+ years of progressively responsible strategic, operational, and finance/accounting experience; wholesale lumber, business experience helpful, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field.
- Ability to be hands on leader
- Leads, coaches and guides administrative staff in daily job duties to ensure proper inventory and accounting controls
- Considerable focus on evaluating and unifying a team for exceptional customer service outcomes.
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Analytical mindset and demonstrated experience implementing process improvements and making financials/budget/forecasting easy to understand.
- Experience understanding business drivers and keys to obtaining financial results through various economic cycles.
- Driving organizational culture of positive, cohesive teamwork in the support of business outcomes.
- Business/Financial acumen.
If you are seeing yourself in these words, we’d love to talk to you about our Business Manager role.